Course Level - Intermediate
Too much time and not enough money from your fundraising event?
Out of control volunteers who obsess about table decorations?
Honorees who don't make a contribution and won't invite their friends?
Then it's high time you:
- Plan an event that raises more money than anxiety
- Create an event worth the time you put into it
- Make your event pay off
In this new nonprofit webinar from the folks at Asking Matters, you'll learn how to:
- Develop a strategic vision for your event that ensures success
- Enlist a top-notch committee that is laser-focused on asking
- Raise more by asking your honorees and event chairs to support the event
- Coordinate your event asks with your annual fundraising
- Train your staff and volunteers to ask for sponsorships and table sales
- Ramp up your asking at the event itself
Don't leave money on the table at your next event. Bring it all home for your organization.
** This course is intended for those who have conducted special event fundraisers and have volunteers and staff with fundraising potential. It will not cover the basics of how to produce events. ***
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Materials
- Sample special event calendar
- 10 Tips on Developing a Fantastic Event
- 10 Ways to Get Started Asking
- Dealing with Asking Anxiety
- Sample Event Job Description
- Prospect Tracker
- Immediate Special Events Follow Up
As a bonus, you'll also receive:
- The Asking Matters Guide to Selecting Prospects e-book
Presented By Brian Saber, cofounder of Asking Matters, has raised hundreds of millions of dollars over 25 years by personally soliciting thousands of donors, coming to understand the art of the ask in a way that few people do. Because of his remarkable experience in asking, Brian has been able to break down the process of asking to its fundamental components, making simple what for many seems daunting. He knows how to persist through his own anxieties, remembering again and again that his success as a fundraiser makes a corner of the world a better place.
Brian has worked in social service, education, and the arts, raising money for his alma mater, Brandeis University, Northwestern University Settlement, Open Hand Chicago, Sherwood Music School, and Hudson Guild, among others. He is currently a consultant to various organizations around the country and continues hands-on fundraising as the part-time Director of Institutional Advancement for the Children's Brain Tumor Foundation.
Amazingly Successful Events: How to Organize Fundraising Galas that Exceed Your Fundraising Goals!
How to Organize Fundraising Galas that Exceed Your Fundraising Goals
Nonprofit Events, Nonprofit Fundraising
Course Level: Intermediate