Free Nonprofit Webinar: How to use social media to mobilize your nonprofit's community of volunteers and supporters
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording & Slides
Join us for this exciting 30-minute free webinar which will show you how to explosively grow your engagement not just virtually, but in concrete action taken by your community of volunteers and supporters on behalf of your cause. This Webinar is for any size nonprofit seeking to empower staff members or teams who are familiar with content creation and social media platforms to mobilize their communities to become active volunteers and supporters.
This FREE nonprofit webinar primarily focuses on how to craft messaging to mobilize your community to volunteer using strong and relevant content paired with focused analytics to maximize engagement.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to research and understand your community and audience
- How to target specific audiences for outreach
- How to use multi-platforms (IG, FB, Tick Tock, etc.) to increase volunteer outreach.
- How to use social media trends to increase engagement
- How to improve engagement and reach on your social platforms using focused analyticsHow to translate “engagement” into action
About Your Topic Expert:
Maria Ochoa has over 20 years of experience in the non-profit sector. For the past five years, she has led the social media strategy team at Emprender Creative, supporting nonprofits in their advocacy and fundraising campaigns with bi-lingual, culturally relevant content and focused analytics.
Maria is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- 20 years of experience working with local & national nonprofits.
- Extensive experience developing, promoting, and maintaining a wide range of volunteer opportunities.
- Extensive experience coordinating special events such as fundraisers, community, advocacy, and legislative events.
- Proficiency with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tick Tock, YouTube and LinkedIn.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar slides and recording.